2017 Ember Community Survey
Posted By: Matthew Beale, Tom Zellman –
The past year has been a great time to work with the web, and an exciting one to be building applications with Ember.
- Ember.js completed eight backward-compatible minor version releases in the last year, 2.4 through 2.11. Included were the framework's first two Long-Term Support (LTS) releases.
- Glimmer 2, a major rewrite of Ember's rendering system, landed in Ember.js 2.10.
- Framework support for Ember Engines landed in in Ember.js 2.8.
- Support for Ember FastBoot stabilized in Ember.js 2.4.
- The Ember.js addon community grew from 2,000 to over 3,500 publicly available addons!
With 2017 already under way, we would like your help to learn about who is in the Ember community and how they work with the framework. To that end, we're pleased to announce the official 2017 Ember Community Survey.
This is our third year learning about the community's makeup and interests, and we're looking forward to sharing the results at EmberConf 2017 on March 28th. The number of survey participants grew from 900 in 2015 (2015 survey results) to over 1,800 in 2016 (2016 survey results).
Completing the survey should take about fifteen minutes. Submissions will be accepted until March 21st.
Please help us spread the word by sharing the survey landing page on your social network feeds, at meetups and around your office and other communities.
comments powered by Disqus