In this section, you will find applications that are maintained by the Ember.js teams with the help of contributors. While software is always a work in progress, the goal is to showcase patterns and solutions applied in real-world applications.
Whether you're simply interested in checking out how some feature is implemented, or you're looking to contribute, one of these projects might pique your interest!
This application was built to showcase Ember deprecations at deprecations app. You'll be able to learn and identify deprecations for each major release such as:
- Deprecations for each version of Ember from 1.X through 3.X.
- Ember Data specific deprecations in Ember 2.X.
- Ember CLI specific deprecations in Ember 2.X.
If you've gone through our Tutorial you will already be familiar with this application! Super Rentals is a good starter project to get acclimated to the Ember.js way of doing things. In this repository you'll be able to see:
- Basic routing, and routing with dynamic segments
- Acceptance, integration, and unit tests using Ember CLI Mirage.